Rad as f***...
First, can I just repeat that this retreat was freaking amazing?! If you'd like to read more about it, you can check out a more in-depth blog post about the retreat itself here.
Second, the styled shoot that Christine Dopp of Natural Intuition Photography and Jennifer of Jennifer Joyce Design put together was stunning, lovely, and I had a blast photographing it. I shared a little sneak peek on Instagram, and in our post about the retreat itself, but I wanted to share more of the gorgeous details of this amazing styled shoot, and give the shoot its own post, because wow, does it deserve one!
Here are the amazing vendors who collaborated on this styled shoot:
- Event Styling by Jennifer Joyce Design + Natural Intuition Photography
- Event Florals by Jennifer Joyce Design
- Plates by Ikea
- Stationary by Mint for Hue
- Cake & Baked Goods by Yield Bakehouse
- Furniture & Vintage Decoration Rental by A La Crate Vintage Rentals
- Dinnerware by Event Essentials
- Modeling by the lovely Cire Alexandria (an amazing jewelry maker!) and her husband Mike
Without further delay, enjoy the photos!